Random Ramblings

Random Ramblings: Personal observations on a wide variety of subjects. Photographs of creatures and things that are taken on seeing the unusual as well as everyday things.

MORI - Survey

Never say never! I never fill in surveys but when one recently arrived on my doormat from Mori and it contained questions regarding the NHS I thought I would fill out this survey. I completed and posted it. You can imagine my surprise when this morning I received the exact same survey yet again addressed to me.

This duplication has now caused my belief in the results of Mori surveys to completely dissolve. I wonder how many other people have perhaps completed duplicate surveys and could even have filled in particular surveys more than twice! May be I shall receive the same survey for a third or even a fourth time.

I have never been a fan of surveys but now have no faith in them either!

No comments: