Random Ramblings

Random Ramblings: Personal observations on a wide variety of subjects. Photographs of creatures and things that are taken on seeing the unusual as well as everyday things.

A Special Award

Thank you so much to Heidi,

Health Nut Wannabee Mom

for presenting me with "just plain fun to read" award

Heidi's blog is beautifully written and I enjoy visiting it every day. She fills it with up-to-date information that is both enjoyable and easy to read - why not take a look for yourselves and you'll find yourself hooked on a daily visit too! As is the custom in the blogging community, a blog that has been honoured with this award should seek out four other worthy blogs to pass it on to. This is currently very difficult as I visit so many blogs every day and know that there are several that I would like to pass the award on to. I have chosen four different sorts of blogs and hope that you will pay a visit to each of them.

The first blog I have chosen is: Backcounter Buffet This is a very special blog, not only because food symbolizes love but because Julia is a very caring person who raises dogs that are specially trained for handicapped people. Take a look at her blog and see her wonderful new puppy Ceres and learn a little about what she does.

The second blog that I have chosen is: A Taste of Both Worlds This is a different take on a food blog, Maggie checks out all sorts of delicious offerings some are delivered to her door and some are amazing dishes that tantalise the taste buds ... my mouth is watering, let me know if a visit to her site has the same effect on you!

My third choice is: PlotDog Press Shhhh! This is a special blog that I visit that is both informative and a good read. It not only offers an interesting mixture of reading material but also for all you avid people who enjoy a challenge ... competitions too!

My fourth (last but certainly not least) choice is: Lady Banana This is a blog I visit for fun ... every day you click onto her latest post and it offers one surprise after another. Not only are her posts lovely and light-hearted but there's a chat box, a music widget and much, much more ... go take a look and leave her a message and bring a smile or two to your face. :) :)

10 comments:

Kikey Loo said...

congrat for the award!!

by the way, u have received an invitation: http://www.xavirian.com/2008/07/invitation.html

Unknown said...

Congrats on your recent award! You must feel warm and fuzzy now. ;)

Anonymous said...

Congrats for the awards, and thanks also for extending it to some of our fellow bloggers. I have never visited any of the 4 blogs you have mentioned, but i am quite sure that mentioning them means they really deserve it. I think I must visit and chek them out. If they are half as good as you put them, then they have each gained 1 dedicated user --- Me!

Unknown said...

Thank you ... as I said in my post I visit many blogs each day and so many of them are good and I would have liked to have given all of them this award. :)

Anonymous said...

First - you deserve the award! Second I am honored that you mentioned us. You make use blush... well not really... but Thanks Again!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your award - it's true - you are just plain fun to read!
I visited the blogs you passed the award on to and while I enjoyed all of them (how is Backcounter Buffet going to bear having to give up that pup???), I've found a new favorite in Plotdog Press. I only wish he had an email subscription form in addition to the rss.

Anonymous said...

Hi Karen,
Thanks for the heads up... I missed that feature in our blog revision. Thanks for checking us out. There is now an email subscription under the other subscription functions in the sidebar!

Regards
PlotDog Press

HEALTH NUT WANNABEE MOM said...

You absolutely deserve it and I can't wait to check out the wonderful blogs that you have passed the award onto.

Anonymous said...

wow! that's a surprise, i never expected it but i truly, deeply appreciate it. thank you very much!

Liz said...

congrats on your award! you have a great blog, you deserve it ;)