Random Ramblings

Random Ramblings: Personal observations on a wide variety of subjects. Photographs of creatures and things that are taken on seeing the unusual as well as everyday things.

My Spore progress

Meet my Spore creation ... I started off as a small sort of blob and found it fun trying to avoid being eaten for dinner by one of the larger creatures in the sea pool. You can see my progress below ... and the top picture is my first land based animal. I had to choose a planet - this was easy as you can't see what's on the planet until you have survived and thrived in the sea and made it to the land ... Oh what a land I have chosen - everyone else's seemed to look similar to Earth but mine ... well let us just say it's not!
Meet Dragwyk
Dragwyk as a baby ...
p.s. ... I nearly forgot - if ever you play the game and get to the Space stage then why not visit my planet ... it's called 'Dragwys' ... but if you do, watch out as I'm not sure what stage I'll be at when you get there!

No comments: