Random Ramblings

Random Ramblings: Personal observations on a wide variety of subjects. Photographs of creatures and things that are taken on seeing the unusual as well as everyday things.

Lack lustre liquidation!!

My last post written just a few short hours ago regarding my memories of Woolworths and now they are announcing that it is to go into liquidation. I can’t help but believe that it is through losing its way … all those high shelves and where did all the inexpensive treasures disappear to?

How sad that no one appears to want to rescue it and take it back to basics!!

The latest news at 7.00 am on Thursday 27 November, declares that this will involve 800 shops throughout the UK.

1 comment:

HEALTH NUT WANNABEE MOM said...

I have to agree with you! I think if they took it back to basics it could be profitable. I think people crave the hometown feeling.